Vincent van Gogh (March 30, 1853 – July 29, 1890)
I haven’t got it yet, but I’m hunting it and fighting for it, I want something serious, something fresh—something with soul in it! Onward, onward.
i got tagged to do the 10-song shuffle thing by the lovely vampyweekday!!
1. bratty b // best coast
2. drug you // half moon run
3. i’m not okay (i promise) // my chemical romance
4. working man // imagine dragons
5. champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends // fall out boy
6. ignorance (acoustic) // paramore
7. suck it and see // arctic monkeys
8. library pictures // arctic monkeys
9. be calm // fun.
10. turn it off // paramore
also sorry for my inactivity. i need to follow more art blogs, but my focus has sort of shifted from this blog to my side blog :-(
OMG this is amazing, my life is complete
Vincent Van Gogh, The Starry Night (1889) / Fall Out Boy, I’ve Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (2005)
Vincent Van Gogh, At Eternity’s Gate (1890) / Fall Out Boy ft. Brendon Urie, 20 Dollar Nose Bleed (2008)
1. i’m pretty good at art
2. i’m also good at makeup
3. my fashion sense is good
4. as is my music taste
5. i’m pretty nice
thank you love! sorry this took so long ❤️❤️